Friday, January 2, 2009

Radio's apology

We've all had those moments - the ones where you're happily driving along, flipping stations on the radio, only to catch the very tail end of a song you'd love to hear in its entirety. It happened to me this morning on the way to work, as I caught just barely enough of the end of Salisbury Hill to even know it was Salisbury Hill.

This afternoon, the radio had another "gotcha" moment, then apologized. There I was again, flipping stations when I caught a station just as it was fading out Send Me on My Way. I started to curse the day's rotten radio luck, when I realized that Send Me on My Way was fading into...

Salisbury Hill.

Then when that was over, I happened across TripleM's Friday Phish Fry.

And once again, all is well with my radio universe.

No comments: