Monday, February 25, 2008

Here we go again...

I've had a few blogs in a few different incarnations over the last five years. I started out here on Blogger on 2/19/03, and here I stayed until the lovely and talented Mel of emtwo Web Studios helped me migrate elsewhere. When it got to the point that I couldn't actually remember to blog there, I started up again on MySpace - huge cop-out on my part, because the only reason I blogged there is I can't seem to remember to log into any other blogging program, whereas I log into MySpace on a daily basis (if not more, oh the horror!). Plus, I'm arrogant enough to think people might actually have an interest in reading what I have to say, so who am I to deprive them of my witticisms?

(Har har har)

However, some would say that MySpace isn't exactly the... classiest venue. So at the urging of my fabulously uxorious husband, who just so happens to have started his own little corner of cyberspace, here I am in the Land of Blogger once more.

No comments: