Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dorkitudinal Improvisation... complete!

Here's the result of my envelope-making "extravaganza." I made a whopping one envelope. As it turns out, that's really all we need, since all I'm carrying around is my personal spending money and my gas money, and all hubby has in addition to that is the grocery money. Everything else gets paid on line, every week, a fourth of the normal monthly bill. I greatly appreciate the places that will allow you to pay more than what's due, and am not so happy with the places that won't (I'm looking at you, Verizon Wireless).

Hubby made mention a few weeks ago that the "cash for different purposes" all got mixed together in his wallet last time, so I'll make some sleeves, but those are cake and require no template.

But now that I have something of an envelope template down and ready to go, I may make more. If you click on the picture, it'll bring you to the tiny Flickr set I created. There's another picture showing teh internets the - gasp! - 3Dness of it all.

Where's that eyeroll smilie when I need it?

No comments: