Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Kat

When I was in high school, I remember bonding with my father over episodes of Beavis and Butthead. I didn't know what was more amusing - the show itself, or the way my father, white-collar worker with a very blue-collar sense of humor, derived such glee from such low-brow, simple humor. Sometimes, it just goes to show that every once in a while, one really does need to check one's brain at the door and allow one's self to be amused by something utterly ridiculous.

Oh, and he does spot-on impressions of both.

So yes, old Beavis and Butthead videos on YouTube occasionally make me happy.

1 comment:

Jules said...

For my dad, it's Peewee Herman saying "I'm sorrrrryyyy". He *still* thinks that the funniest thing ever.
My mother, who was educated in nothing but Catholic Schools, can sing "Every Sperm Is Sacred" line for line and cries with laughter at all things "Python".